I. Personal Data Management:
- The owner of the service www.bomulo.com is the company Sense Krzysztof Krajewski, NIP: 8762154438, ul. Wołkowyska 19/10, 80-283 Gdańsk.
- The administrator of your personal data is SENSE of Krzysztof Krajewski, the business operator, hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”.
- The Administrator processes your data because you are interested in:
-Receiving messages about new content on the website, eg. via the newsletter;
-Receiving information on the marketing cooperation with the Administrator;
-Participation in meetings, consultations, trainings or other events organized by the Administrator;
-Purchase of Administrator’s products and services;
-Commenting on the contents of the website by means of tools for this purpose, for example. Disqus System.
- Therefore, the Administrator will process the personal data you enter voluntarily in contact forms, surveys, store or for accounting documents. This shall include the data necessary for the implementation of the individual activities referred to in P. 3. such as e.g. Name, company name, tax ID, address, phone number or e-mail contact.
- The Administrator does all his best to protect you and your data and ensures that they are:
-collected for designated, lawful purposes and not further processing not in conformity with these objectives;
-substantively correct and adequate to the purposes in which they are processed and kept in a form which identifies the persons concerned for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
- The Administrator can transfer your information to other entities to support a query or service, such as for example
-Courier and postal companies (to provide a contract, training certificate or promotional material);
-intermediary companies in electronic payments (to support payments for online products such as online courses);
-Entities and subcontractors providing legal, marketing, IT and accounting services (for the purpose of competent service of your inquiry or execution of the service you have ordered or ordered content).
All entities to which the Administrator entrusts the processing of personal data shall ensure the application of appropriate means of protection and security of personal data required by law.
- Your data is processed for the time needed to:
-Handle your inquiry and other forms of information exchange;
-Serve your application to participate in the training or event;
-Provide you with the ordered content or online products;
-be able to comply with the marketing communications you have obtained from you (pending the revocation of your consent);
-To cooperate comfortably with the contract (pending its expiry);
-Comply with other legal requirements related to e.g. With the necessity of storing the accounting records.
- You are entitled to have access to the content of your data and to rectify, delete, restrict processing, to oppose their processing and to request the transfer of such data to another administrator in accordance with Regulations.
Any data subject has the right at any time to object, for reasons connected with its particular situation, to the processing of personal data in cases where the legal basis for processing is legally justified Interest of the administrator.
In order to exercise these rights, you must send an appropriate e-mail address to the administrator: email@example.com you are also entitled to bring a complaint to the Data Protection Supervisory Authority .
The rules relating to the implementation of the rights indicated are described in detail in article 3. 16 – 21 GDPR.
- The Administrator shall apply technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data relevant to the risks and categories of data covered, and in particular to protect the data from being made available to persons Unauthorised, taken by the person unauthorizeding, processing in violation of the applicable laws and any change, loss, damage or destruction.
- If you would like to contact the administrator of your personal information on any other matter, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org